Ontario Regulation 151/06 has been amended by Ontario Reg. 58/13, effective February 6, 2013. You may also view a PDF version of the amendment, O.Reg. 58/13 by clicking here
Section 28 of the Conservation Authorities Act empowers Grey Sauble Conservation to establish regulations related to natural hazards and environmental protection. Regulation 151/06 requires that a permit be obtained from the Authority when undertaking any of the following:
– straightening, changing, diverting or interfering in any way with the existing channel of a river, creek, stream or watercourse or interfering in any way with a wetland.
– development adjacent or close to the shoreline of Lake Huron, Georgian Bay or inland lakes, in river or stream valleys, hazardous lands, wetlands or lands adjacent to wetlandsDownload Permit Application
- Current Watershed Conditions
- Flood Forecasting, Warning & Low Water Monitoring
- Dams & Flood Control
- Water Quality & Benthic Monitoring
- Watershed Monitoring / Data Collection
- Watershed Report Cards
- Working In or Around Water?