Summer Employment – A Great opportunity for students to experience working in the GREAT OUTDOORS!
Water Resource Technician (1 position) *(must be a returning student or recent graduate between the ages of 15 and 24 as per funding agreement)
- applications accepted until April 21, 2017
- 1 position – 35-40 hours per week (May – August/ 14 weeks)
- Wage: $11.50 per hour*
Assistant Day Camp Supervisor – Part-Time (1 position)
- applications accepted until May 27, 2017
- 16 hours per week -@ $14.00 per hour – starting July 4 and ending the week of August 22 (orientation starts June 29)
- Job Overview – Will assist the Day Camp Leader in the operation of an outdoor day camp – games, crafts, river activities, etc. (Camp Enrolment, 30 children per day)
- Requirements – previous work experience at a summer Day Camp, First Aid/CPR
*Work boots (green patch certified) required for job position – no exceptions
To apply for one of these GREAT SUMMER JOBS, please submit your letter – stating the date you are available to start work and resume to:
By E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Summer Employment
By Mail: Grey Sauble Conservation, 237897 Inglis Falls Road, R.R.#4, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 5N6
Thank you for your interest; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.